Embit Computers fixes screen issues for all Mac models especially Macs with retina display. All the replacement screens are genuine parts and free assessment for Mac screen issues is available.
We understand how important your laptops are, so we also offer quick turnaround on all screen repairs. All screen replacement service can be done within 1-2 working days while stock lasts. Feel free to contact us or send us an email to check the stock availabilty before dropping off your Mac for screen repairing.
Please check the Mac models and price listed below or feel free to contact us if you can’t find your Mac model.
Retina Display Mac Models:
– MacBook 12″ Retina A1534 (Early 2015 to Mid 2017)
– Macbook Pro 13″ non-Touch Bar A1708 (Late 2016 to 2017)
– Macbook Pro 13″ Touch Bar A1706 (Late 2016 to 2017)
– Macbook Pro 15″ Touch Bar A1707 (Late 2016 to 2017)
– MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1425 (Mid 2012 to Early 2013)
– MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Late 2013 to Mid 2015)
– MacBook Pro 15″ Retina A1398 (Mid 2012 to Mid 2015)
– iMac 21.5″ Retina A1418 (Late 2012 to Late 2015)
– iMac 21.5″ Retina 4K A1418 (Late 2015, Mid 2017)
– iMac 27″ Retina A1419 (Late 2012 to Late 2013)
– iMac 27″ Retina 5K A1419 (Late 2014 to Mid 2017)
Examples of Screen Problems:
– Damaged, cracked or broken screen
– Vertical and/or horizontal lines
– Grey screen or black screen
– Dim screen or no backlight
– Flickering screen
– Inverted colours, pixelated or distorted display
– No display at all