Macbook Pro Hard Drive Failure? If the original hard drive on your MacBook Pro is getting slower or memory full you can replace it with a bigger one. Or sometimes when power on your Mac, you may see the computer take a long loading bar with grey screen or flashing folder with question mark when startup. Better back up your data now. And then check your Mac hard drive immediately to see if you need to replace or repair it.
If you want to give your Mac an even bigger boost, It’s strongly recommended that get a new SSD (flash) drive instead. With your system and apps on it, you can get work done much faster as everything will go from sluggish to snappy.
We guarantee that the mac hard drives we supply will be compatible with your Mac! Whether it’s Macbook Pro, iMac or Mac Mini we will recommend a high quality drive that is GUARANTEED to be compatible with your Mac. If you’ve got a Mac, we have the best drive for you!
If your Macbook Pro Hard Drive facing any of these problems, then we can help you repair or replace it.
* Hard Disk Drive | HDD making grinding, clicking, or other noises that is didn’t used to make.
* Warning message from windows that you need to run “check disk utility”
* No chime when turn on computer
* Question mark folder when start up your Mac
* System freezing or slow
Please check the HDD or SSD price list as below and find out which one suits for your Macbook Pro or Macbook Pro Retina.
|Mac||HDD / SSD / SSHD||Price|
|Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 500GB
Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 750GB
Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 1TB
Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 2TB
Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) 500GB
Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD) 1000GB (1TB)
Solid State Drive (SSD) 60GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 120GB/128GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 240GB/250GB/256GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 480GB/500GB/512GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 1000GB (1TB)
|Solid State Drive (SSD) 120GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 256GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 512GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 768GB
Solid State Drive (SSD) 1TB
Note: Price quote above is for parts and hard drive installation service. $50 Mac OSX installation fee will be incurred if request.
* Fixed price is subject to inspection
* Price quotation include GST and labor + parts unless otherwise specified
* 1 year Warranty for parts
* No fixed no charge police applied ( In store only , offer not available for onsite services)
* Free delivery your repaired Mac back to you (Canada wide)